Adana Kebab Recipe At Home..
Best Adana Kebab Recipe at Home? How to Make Adana Kebab at Home? Here is the best Adana Kebab Recipe ..
With this Turkish Food Recipe, we aim to turn your home into a fireside. It is that easy to eliminate the hesitation when telling the waiter how many portions you wish to eat. Adana Kebab 1 portion ? or 1,5 portion ? up to you.
No matter how rich we get, let’s not go without saying that our kitchen, no matter how much we get transfers from other countries, we are not able to give up, we will not give up, and we will not go to the rushers who run to our long-term trips abroad. Here we take those rudders home.
While this is the case, we thought you would like to host this flavor on the home table as well. The weather got better, summer came, barbecue and picnic season officially opened. Maybe you can take inspiration from this recipe and have a barbecue in your garden with the possibility of a barbecue. This is the case, easy but delicious Adana kebab that you can make at home with this!
Ingredients for Adana Kebab Recipe
- 350 grams of beef
- 300 grams of lamb mince
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 nectarine onions
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of hot pepper paste
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
Adana Kebab Recipe’s Tricks
Greasing the grill wire will help the meat taste more while cooking. For this lubrication, you can obtain tail oil from your butcher and flavor your kebab.
Cooking Recommendation of Adana Kebab Recipe
Put a baking tray under the wire rack, oils will flow while the kebab is cooking. Running on a fanless program will prevent the meat from drying out.
How to Make Adana Kebab Recipe at Home?
- Chop the onions in cubes. Strain the water into a deep bowl.
- Crush the garlic and mix it with onions. Mix the minced meat and beef mince with a mixture of onion and garlic.
- Add chili pepper, black pepper and hot pepper paste to the mixture.
- Add the oil. Finely chop the parsley and add to the mixture.
- Rest the mortar in the closet for 2-3 hours.
- Lubricate the grill wire of the oven with the butter you can buy from the butcher, or you can grease it with butter.
- Heat the oven at 200 degrees in a fanless program.
- Spread the meat on flat skewers and spread them.
- Place it on the wire shelf. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy your meal!
Service Proposal of Adana Kebab Recipe
If you wish, you can put onion, tomato, pepper or thinly sliced eggplant slices on the grill and enrich your food. If you put the lavash bread on top of the meat close to cooking, it will draw the fat and strengthen the flavor.