Sometimes we become fed up with our usual recipes and want to try something new but easy to prepare. This post will serve you exactly that by showing you how to prepare plain rice with fresh fruit garnish.
Follow the steps below.
- Boil water and add salt.
- Pour in rice. Add it to the boiling water.
- Stir once, or just enough to separate the rice.
- Cover the pot and simmer till rice is soft.
- Cut your pawpaw and mango into preferred shapes and garnish the rice with it.
- Serve with your rice with any sauce.
- Enjoy eating your plain rice garnished with fresh fruits.
Culled from Blue Skies